At Bloss Equipment we believe in providing high quality and well-maintained equipment at very competitive rates. We also believe in making the entire process of renting equipment as quick and easy as possible.
We continually add new equipment to our rental fleet in Tulsa, OK, giving you access to the industry’s newest and best equipment.
Search our rental inventory to find the equipment you need or call us at our Tulsa location at 918-252-5755 and one of our knowledgeable employees will be happy to help you.
The following rental periods are available:
4 Hours • 1 Day • 1 Week • 4 Weeks
A rental day is up to 8 hours of equipment use within a 24 hour period.
A rental week is up to 40 hours of equipment use within a 7 day period.
A rental month is 4 consecutive rental weeks (28 days).
Valid Oklahoma Driver’s License and Credit Card required for all equipment rentals.
Ask about our hourly, overnight, and weekend rental rates.
- Valid Oklahoma driver’s license and credit/debit card in your name. We preauthorize the amount for 1 st time renters only. After that, you pay when you return the rented item.
- We charge 1 day for rentals (8 working hours on the machines) if you pick up tools or equipment on Friday after 3:00 PM and return them on Monday by 8:00 AM.
- No, BLOSS Equipment Rental & Sales does not require a deposit to rent tools or equipment. Call us to reserve equipment no more than a week before you need it.
- Please let us know. We often have equipment reserved for others based upon when you said you would bring it back.
- Yes, we deliver within a 30-mile radius and charge $125 each way.
- You may refuel the equipment on your own, or we can do it for $6.99 per gallon for diesel and gasoline. The fuel tank will be full when you receive it.
- You may use rented equipment within a 50-mile radius from our location in Tulsa.